Welcome to Cloveer Inc.
SBA 8(a), HUBZone and VA VetBiz Program Specialists with Proven Results
We provide small businesses with expert advice and guidance on how to gain access to the billions in set-aside and sole source federal procurement’s. These procurement’s are available to SBA 8(a), HUBZone and VA VetBiz/CVE certified participants. We have assisted thousands of Minority, Women and Veteran owned small businesses to achieve successful program certification along with maintaining their continued program eligibility.
Facts: $28 billion in 8(a) Contracts | $2.4 billion in Hubzone contracts | Get Certified!
Source: Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) for the period of 10/1/2016 – 9/30/2018.
Our core Federal Certification offerings.
2,000+ Certified and Winning Contracts.
Become The Next Success Story!
Cloveer has assisted in thousands of successful SBA 8(a), HUBZone, VA VetBiz Applications along with continued program compliance. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist your small business!
Why Choose Us!
We are the best Federal Government 8(a), Hubzone and VA Vetbiz Program consultants that are available on the market. The others just try to emulate us.
We Live & Breath It.
- Keep up with on all daily SBA and VA Program changes.
- Have a detailed understanding of the SBA 8(a) Regulatons, Hubzone Regulations and VA VetBiz Regulations regulations.
- Review all of the latest SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals (Office of Hearings and Appeals) cases on the 8(a) and Hubzone programs.
Years of Experience.
- All services performed are by Cloveer employees, not outside consultants, like some of our competitors.
- Don’t just offer certification completion services. Cloveer offers full life-cycle services before and after you get certified.
- Our principals (Rick and Monica Otero) worked in their family’s 8(a) Certified business (RJO Enterprises). It was one of the country’s most successful 8(a), high-tech, information technology and electronics concerns and was recognized for five consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by Inc. Magazine.
- Attempt to pre-qualify all potential clients. We are not interested in wasting your time or ours, if you do not qualify.
- When you ask a question, you will get a straight answer with no double talk.
- Even if you don’t qualify, we will identify any potential workarounds to your specific issue(s) so you can apply down the road, if possible.
- Believe in treating every client with the respect they deserve as a small business.
- Our service agreements guarantee protection of your confidential information and have been vetted by the SBA for any potential issues.
- All information provided to us is protected and will never be shared with anyone.
What Clients Say About Us