Va Vets First Verification Program (VetBiz/CVE) Application Completion Service
2,000 + Certified
We live and breath VetBiz Certification. Our success rate is over 99% for clients we pre-qualify.
We have hundreds of real references you can contact to verify our process and their success.
19+ Years of Experience
We have been helping small businesses get certified and maintain their eligibility since 1999.
What is this service and who should consider it?
This service is designed for the small business owner who needs an expert to prepare all aspects of their Veterans Administration (VA) Vets First Verification Program (VetBiz/CVE) Application. We work one-on-one with you to make sure your application is prepared properly and accepted by the VA.
We are experienced at solving complex application show stoppers and have the knowledge and expertise to get your Application accepted by the VA.
We pre-qualify all potential clients to determine if they meet all of the current VA Vets First Verification Program (VetBiz/CVE) eligibility requirements. Even if you don’t currently qualify we will inform as to the reasons why and what you need to do to meet the program eligibility requirements.
As we receive your requested information, we review each individual element, line by line, to make sure everything meets the VA Vets First Verification Program (VetBiz/CVE) Program eligibility requirements. If potential issues or questions are found, we alert you immediately and let you know the workaround to any issue or question that might be brought up by the VA.
Submit & Support.
At the end of the preparation process, we will complete and upload your VA Vets First Verification Program (VetBiz/CVE) Application documents for review by the VA. Should your VA reviewer request any additional information needed to complete their review, we will draft and respond to all SBA requests as part of our service.
The Vets First Contracting Program was created for Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and expanded the Service-Disabled Veteran contracting program for VA procurement’s.
The Veteran business owner and the Government mutually benefit from this program. Upon approval, the Program Participant has documented proof of eligibility. This gives confidence to VA that set-asides are being awarded to legitimate firms owned and controlled by Veterans or Service-Connected Disabled Veterans.
Approved firms are eligible to participate in Veteran-Owned Service-Disabled (VOSB) and SDVOSB set-asides issued by VA. They are eligible to subcontract with VA’s large prime contractors in acquisitions where additional evaluation credit.
The VA is one of the largest procurement organizations in the Federal Government and annually, this Department spends over $3 Billion with eligible Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.
Before you sign-up:
Before we take you on as client, we ask you to complete our online VetBiz Eligibility Questionnaire to ensure there are no potential VetBiz Program eligibility issues that may prevent your business from becoming VetBiz Certified. If we find any show stoppers, based upon your responses to our questionnaire, we identify what they are and let you know what needs to be done to overcome them, if possible, so you can apply when you are able to.
When you are ready to sign-up:
Assuming you meet all of the eligibility requirements for the VetBiz Program we will send you a service agreement for the VetBiz Application Completion Service. Once we receive it back, you will be provided a progress report that details the specific documentation needed from you and your business based upon your unique circumstances. Along with this progress report we provide data collection worksheets, templates and samples that will assist you in providing or collecting some of the information requested. We also provide you with access to a secure Dropbox folder to upload the requested information and documents to.
If your firm needs to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM.GOV) system or the SBA Dynamic Small Business System (DSBS), we will take care of registering your firm or we will make sure your existing profile has everything needed, as part of our service.
We review, prepare and complete your entire VetBiz/CVE Application including the electronic application and supporting document portions, including all required forms, attachments and supporting enclosures.
As we receive your requested documents, we review each individual element, line by line. If potential issues or questions are found we will alert you immediately and let you know the workaround to any issue or question that might be brought up by the VA.
We complete the electronic application and upload all supporting information required in the VA required format.
Every item and specific area within your application will be identified, noted as applicable or not and separated accordingly so your VA analyst can easily review and expedite your application for approval.
Even after the application is submitted, should your VA analyst request any additional information needed to complete their review, we draft and respond to all SBA requests as part of our turnkey VA VetBiz/CVE Application Completion Service.
This is a turn-key service. We are devoted to making sure your application has the best chance for approval and provide full support and guidance from the service start until you receive notification from the VA that you are VetBiz/CVE certified.
For a VA VetBiz/CVE Program eligibility analysis, please take our online VetBiz eligibility questionnaire.
You are also welcome to review the basic eligibility requirements below.
Generally, to be approved into the VA VetBiz/CVE Program the business must meet these eligibility requirements:
- The Veteran must have unconditional direct ownership of the applicant business.
- The Veteran must hold the highest officer position and be the highest paid employee unless there is a reasonable explanation submitted by the Veteran as to how taking a lower salary than other employee(s) helps the business.
- The Veteran must manage the company on both a strategic policy and a day-to-day basis.
- Non-Veterans cannot control the company.
- The Veteran must have the managerial experience of the extent and complexity needed to run the company.
Keep in mind that each VetBiz/CVE Application is unique and document requirements vary for each VetBiz Application.
For a detailed list of documents needed for your VIP Application, please click here.
We have worksheets, samples, and templates that assist in collecting and developing most of the information requested.
For example, if you do not have a set of bylaws or an operating agreement, we will assist in the creation of these documents.
It typically takes a minimum of 1-2 weeks to prepare the VetBiz/CVE Application, although this time frame can be shorter or longer depending on the degree of complexity of your application.
Once your application is submitted to the VA for review, you will typically receive an email within a few business weeks that identifies your VA analyst. Your VA analyst, may at this time, request additional information to answer any questions they may have.
This is a normal practice by the VA. As part of our VetBiz Application Completion Service we prepare all formal responses to the VA.
Once the VA has determined that your application is deemed as complete, it will take approximately 90 days to be notified of formal VetBiz/CVE Certification by the VA.
We maintain a very high success rate for our VetBiz/CVE Application Completion Service. In fact, our success rate is over 99%.
We are able to reach this success rate by doing an extensive qualifying interview with every client to make sure they pass our qualification test for the VA Vets First Verification (VetBiz/CVE) Program prior to engagement.
Even if you don’t qualify, we will tell you what you must do so you can apply in the near future.
1. We live and breath VetBiz/CVE Certification!
- We keep up to date on all of the latest daily VA VetBiz Program changes.
- We have a detailed understanding of the current VA VetBiz Regulations.
2. We have a very strong success rate!
- We maintain a success rate of over 99% for clients we qualify.
- We have assisted thousands of small businesses to achieve and maintain their VetBiz Program Certification.
- We have real references to back up our success rate, that you can contact.
3. We have 19+ years of experience within the VetBiz Program!
- All services performed are by Cloveer employees, not outside contractors, like some of our competitors.
- Our principals (Rick and Monica Otero) worked in their family’s 8(a) Certified business (RJO Enterprises). It was one of the country’s most successful 8(a), high-tech, information technology and electronics concerns. It was recognized for five consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by Inc. Magazine.
4. We won’t waste your time!
- We attempt to pre-qualify all potential clients for our VetBiz Application Service. We are not interested in wasting your time or ours if you do not qualify.
- When you ask a question, you will get a straight answer with no double talk.
- Even if you don’t qualify we will identify the workaround to your specific issue(s) so you can apply down the road, if possible.
5. We believe in Customer Service!
- We believe in treating every client with the respect they deserve as a small business.
- Our service agreements guarantee protection of your confidential information.
- All information provided to us is protected on our secure server and will never be shared with anyone.
Finally. We are the best VetBiz Program consultant that is available on the market. The others just try to emulate us.
The fee to complete the VetBiz Application is:
$2,000.00. $1,750.00* (*Discount valid through April 30, 2020. Previous purchases do not apply).
This is fee payable in two installments.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Checks for payment.
Request a Service Agreement, if you are ready to proceed.
- Payable in two installments
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Checks
- All SBA responses included
- No hidden fees
- *Discount valid through April 30,2020 (Previous purchases do not apply.)