Veteran Small Business Certification (VetCert) program Application Completion Service
3,000 + Certified
We live and breathe Veteran Certification. Our success rate is over 99% for clients we pre-qualify.
We have hundreds of real references you can contact to verify our process and their success.
19+ Years of Experience
We have been helping small businesses get certified and maintain their eligibility since 1999.
What is this service and who should consider it?
This service is designed for the small business owner who needs an expert to prepare all aspects of their Veteran Small Business Certification (VetCert) Program Application. We work one-on-one with you to make sure your application is prepared properly and accepted by the SBA.
We are experienced at solving complex application show stoppers and have the knowledge and expertise to get your Application accepted by the SBA.
We pre-qualify all potential clients to determine if they meet all of the current VetCert eligibility requirements. Even if you don’t currently qualify we will inform as to the reasons why and what you need to do to meet the program eligibility requirements.
As we receive your requested information, we review each individual element, line by line, to make sure everything meets the SBA VetCert Program eligibility requirements. If potential issues or questions are found, we alert you immediately and let you know the workaround to any issue or question that might be brought up by the SBA.
Submit & Support.
At the end of the preparation process, we will complete and submit your SBA VetCert Application documents for review by the SBA. Should your SBA reviewer request any additional information needed to complete their review, we will draft and respond to all SBA requests as part of our service.
Every year, the federal government awards a portion of contracting dollars specifically to businesses owned by veterans. Also, small businesses owned by veterans may be eligible to purchase surplus property from the federal government.
Certification allows SDVOSB firms the opportunity to compete for sole-source and set-aside contracts across the federal government. Certified VOSBs may also compete for sole-source and set-aside contracts from the VA.
Self-certified firms seeking these restricted-competition opportunities must apply to SBA for certification by December 31, 2023.
Before you sign-up:
Before we take you on as client, we ask you to complete our online Eligibility Questionnaire to ensure there are no potential VetCert Program eligibility issues that may prevent your business from becoming certified. If we find any show stoppers, based upon your responses to our questionnaire, we identify what they are and let you know what needs to be done to overcome them, if possible, so you can apply when you are able to.
When you are ready to sign-up:
Assuming you meet all of the eligibility requirements for the VetCert Program we will send you a service agreement for the VetCert Application Completion Service. Once we receive it back, you will be provided a progress report that details the specific documentation needed from you and your business based upon your unique circumstances. Along with this progress report we provide data collection worksheets, templates and samples that will assist you in providing or collecting some of the information requested. We also provide you with access to a secure Dropbox folder to upload the requested information and documents to.
If your firm needs to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM.GOV) system, we will take care of registering your firm or we will make sure your existing profile has everything needed, as part of our service.
We review, prepare and complete your entire VetCert Application including the electronic application and supporting document portions, including all required forms, attachments and supporting enclosures.
As we receive your requested documents, we review each individual element, line by line. If potential issues or questions are found we will alert you immediately and let you know the workaround to any issue or question that might be brought up by the SBA.
We complete the electronic application and upload all supporting information required in the SBA required format.
Every item and specific area within your application will be identified, noted as applicable or not and separated accordingly so your SBA analyst can easily review and expedite your application for approval.
Even after the application is submitted, should your SBA analyst request any additional information needed to complete their review, we draft and respond to all SBA requests as part of our turnkey VetCert Application Completion Service.
This is a turn-key service. We are devoted to making sure your application has the best chance for approval and provide full support and guidance from the service start until you receive notification from the SBA that you are VetCert certified.
For a VetCert Program eligibility analysis, please take our online eligibility questionnaire.
You are also welcome to review the basic eligibility requirements below.
Generally, to be approved into the VetCert Program the business must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Be considered a small business, as defined by the size standard corresponding to any NAISCS code listed on the business’s SAM.GOV profile.
- The Veteran must have at least 51% unconditional direct ownership of the applicant business.
- The Veteran must hold the highest officer position and be the highest paid employee unless there is a reasonable explanation submitted by the Veteran as to how taking a lower salary than other employee(s) helps the business.
- The Veteran must manage the company on both a strategic policy and a day-to-day basis.
- Non-Veterans cannot control the company.
- The Veteran must have the managerial experience of the extent and complexity needed to run the company.
- For those veterans who are permanently and totally disabled and unable to manage the daily business operations of their business, their business may still qualify if their spouse or appointed, permanent caregiver is assisting in that management.
Keep in mind that each VetCert Application is unique and document requirements vary for each application.
For a detailed list of documents needed for your application, please click here.
We have worksheets, samples, and templates that assist in collecting and developing most of the information requested.
For example, if you do not have a set of bylaws or an operating agreement, we will assist in the creation of these documents.
It typically takes a minimum of 1-2 weeks to prepare the VetCert Application, although this time frame can be shorter or longer depending on the degree of complexity of your application.
Once your application is submitted to the SBA for review, you will typically receive an email within a few business weeks that identifies your SBA analyst. Your SBA analyst, may at this time, request additional information to answer any questions they may have.
This is a normal practice by the SBA. As part of our Application Completion Service we prepare all formal responses to the SBA.
Once the SBA has determined that your application is deemed as complete, it will take approximately 90 days to be notified of formal VetCert Certification by the SBA.
We maintain a very high success rate for our VetCert Application Completion Service. In fact, our success rate is over 99%.
We are able to reach this success rate by doing an extensive qualifying interview with every client to make sure they pass our qualification test for the VetCert Program prior to engagement.
Even if you don’t qualify, we will tell you what you must do so you can apply in the near future.
1. We live and breathe VetCert Certification!
- We keep up to date on all of the latest daily VetCert Program changes.
- We have a detailed understanding of the current VA VetBiz Regulations.
2. We have a very strong success rate!
- We maintain a success rate of over 99% for clients we qualify.
- We have assisted thousands of small businesses to achieve and maintain their VetCert Program Certification.
- We have real references to back up our success rate, that you can contact.
3. We have 20+ years of experience within the Veteran Program!
- All services performed are by Cloveer employees, not outside contractors, like some of our competitors.
- Our principals (Rick and Monica Otero) worked in their family’s 8(a) Certified business (RJO Enterprises). It was one of the country’s most successful 8(a), high-tech, information technology and electronics concerns. It was recognized for five consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by Inc. Magazine.
4. We won’t waste your time!
- We attempt to pre-qualify all potential clients for our VetCert Application Service. We are not interested in wasting your time or ours if you do not qualify.
- When you ask a question, you will get a straight answer with no double talk.
- Even if you don’t qualify we will identify the workaround to your specific issue(s) so you can apply down the road, if possible.
5. We believe in Customer Service!
- We believe in treating every client with the respect they deserve as a small business.
- Our service agreements guarantee protection of your confidential information.
- All information provided to us is protected on our secure server and will never be shared with anyone.
Finally. We are the best VetCert Program consultant that is available on the market. The others just try to emulate us.
The fee to complete the VetBiz Application is: $2,100.00.
This is fee payable in two installments.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Checks for payment.
Request a Service Agreement, if you are ready to proceed.
- You are welcome to view our blog or VetCert faqs for more frequently asked questions on the VetCert Program.
- You can also view the latest SAB VetCert Regulations and read up more on the extensive rules and regulations that govern the VA Program.
- Payable in two installments
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Checks
- All SBA responses included
- No hidden fees