8(a) Annual Review Completion Service
2,000 + Certified
We live and breath 8(a) Certification. Our success rate is over 99% for clients we pre-qualify.
We have hundreds of real references you can contact to verify our process and their success.
19+ Years of Experience
We have been helping small businesses get certified and maintain their eligibility since 1999.
What is this service and who should consider it?
This service is designed for the small business owner who needs an expert to prepare all aspects of their required SBA 8(a) Annual Review through certify.sba.gov.
We work one-on-one with you to ensure that your 8(a) Annual Review is completed properly so you can continue your participation within the SBA 8(a) Program.
Address All Elements.
We will complete every section of your 8(a) Annual Review through certify.sba.gov, including Business Ownership, Individual Contributors, Character, Potential for Success and Control.
At the conclusion of this service, we will upload and complete your entire 8(a) Annual Review through certify.sba.gov. Should your SBA analyst request any additional information, we will draft and respond to all SBA requests as part of our service.
This service is designed for the small business owner who needs an expert to prepare all aspects of their required SBA 8(a) Annual Review.
While you are in the 8(a) Program, each year, typically within 30 days of your annual 8(a) Certification anniversary date, you must submit your 8(a) Annual Review to your assigned SBA analyst.
We work one-on-one with you to ensure that your 8(a) Annual Review is completed properly so you can continue to operate within the SBA 8(a) Program each year.
- We will gather and analyze all required data for your 8(a) Annual Review so you can turn your attention to “doing business” instead of “doing paperwork”.
- We will complete an Adjusted Net Worth and Adjusted Gross Income analysis to ensure you are still considered to be economically disadvantaged
- We will advise you of any possible eligibility issues as well as remedies to any potential problems.
- We will complete the online 8(a) Annual Review submission through certify.sba.gov.
- At the conclusion your 8(a) Annual Review will be 100% ready to be submitted to the SBA through certify.sba.gov. All documents will be prepared, uploaded and packaged properly.
- If your SBA analyst comes back with any questions we will respond to all requests by the SBA as part of our service.
Your 8(a) Annual Review can be completed in as little as 1 to 2 weeks.
We advise any 8(a) Certified participant to begin the process within 30-60 days prior to their annual 8(a) Certification date.
Failure to submit the 8(a) Annual Review before their deadline can possibly result in grounds for termination from the SBA 8(a) Program.
100% of the 8(a) Annual Reviews prepared for our clients are accepted by the SBA.
1. We live and breath 8(a) Certification!
- We keep up to date on all of the latest daily SBA 8(a) Program changes.
- We have a detailed understanding of the current SBA 8(a) Regulations.
- We review all of the latest SBA OHA (Office of Hearings and Appeals) cases on 8(a) Certification.
2. We have a very strong success rate!
- We maintain a success rate of over 99% for clients.
- We have assisted thousands of small businesses to achieve and maintain their 8(a) Program Certification.
- We have real references to back up our success rate, that you can contact.
3. We have 19+ years of experience within the 8(a) Program!
- All services performed are by Cloveer employees, not outside contractors, like some of our competitors.
- We just don’t offer 8(a) Certification Completion Services. We offer full life-cycle 8(a) Program services before and after you get 8(a) Certified.
- Our principals (Rick and Monica Otero) worked in their family’s 8(a) Certified business (RJO Enterprises). It was one of the country’s most successful 8(a), high-tech, information technology and electronics concerns. It was recognized for five consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by Inc. Magazine.
4. We won’t waste your time!
- When you ask a question, you will get a straight answer with no double talk.
5. We believe in Customer Service!
- We believe in treating every client with the respect they deserve as a small business.
- Our service agreements guarantee protection of your confidential information.
- All information provided to us is protected on our secure server and will never be shared with anyone.
Finally. We are the best 8(a) Program consultant that is available on the market. The others just try to emulate us.
The fee to complete the 8(a) Annual Review is: $3,000.00.
This is fee payable in two installments. (1) The first installment is paid at the time of the start of your 8(a) Annual Review engagement. (2) The final balance is due either 30 days after engagement or upon completion, which ever comes first.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Checks for payment.
Request a Service Agreement, if you are ready to proceed.