8(a) Program Compliance Service
3,000 + Certified
We live and breathe 8(a) Certification. Our success rate is over 99% for clients we pre-qualify.
We have hundreds of real references you can contact to verify our process and their success.
20+ Years of Experience
We have been helping small businesses get certified and maintain their eligibility since 1999.
What is this service and who should consider it?
This service is for SBA 8(a) Certified business who needs an expert to ensure they follow their 8(a) Participation Agreement to prevent their business from being terminated by the SBA for 8(a) program noncompliance.
We will work one-on-one with to ensure you do not do anything or make any mistakes that will result in termination from the 8(a) Program.
We will a conduct quarterly interview to help identify any potential problems that could result in a termination notice from the SBA. If any are found, we’ll provide recommendations on each potential problem so your business remains in compliance with the SBA 8(a) Program requirements.
We shall respond to your inquires throughout the year and thoroughly advise you on any potential business or personal situation that could jeopardize your 8(a) eligibility.
This service is for the current 8(a) Certified business who needs an expert to ensure they follow their 8(a) Participation Agreement to prevent their business from being terminated by the SBA for 8(a) Program noncompliance.
Each year about 1,000 8(a) certified businesses are terminated for not following their 8(a) participation agreement.
Don’t let all the hard work that you put into getting 8(a) Certified go to waste for doing something such as:
- Failure to notify the SBA that your office has moved.
- Failure to obtain prior written approval from the SBA for any changes in ownership, business structure, management or control.
- Failure to provide the SBA with annual financial statements or quarterly financials.
- Failure to submit an updated 8(a) Business Plan.
- Failure to pursue competitive & commercial business in accordance with its 8(a) Business Plan.
- A pattern of inadequate performance of awarded 8(a) contracts or subcontracts.
- Failure to pay or repay federal obligations.
- Failure to keep all required permits or licenses.
- Taking excessive compensation from the business.
- Failure to obtain written approval for any management agreement, joint venture agreement or any other agreement relative to the performance of an 8(a) contract.
- Paying a consultant too much to help market your business.
- Failure by business or owner to maintain the economic disadvantage metrics.
- and more…
We work one-on-one with you to ensure you have not done anything that will result in termination from the 8(a) Program.
- We will conduct quarterly interviews to help identify any potential problems that could result in a termination notice from the SBA.
- We will provide recommendations on any potential problem so you and your business remain in compliance with the SBA 8(a) Program requirements.
- We will review all quarterly business financials, personal financial statements, annual business and personal Federal tax returns to ensure they are properly prepared to ensure nothing will result in termination from the 8(a) Program.
- We will prepare a Risk Management Association (RMA) analysis of your business to ensure that you have not exceeded 4 or more of the 7 RMA industry means that the SBA utilizes to determine if you have met its “Development Goals”.
- We will complete an Adjusted Net Worth and Adjusted Gross Income analysis to ensure you will still be considered economically disadvantaged by the SBA.
- We will respond to your inquires throughout the year and thoroughly advise you on any potential business or personal situation that could jeopardize your 8(a) Program continued eligibility.
1. We live and breathe 8(a) Certification!
- We keep up to date on all of the latest daily SBA 8(a) Program changes.
- We have a detailed understanding of the current SBA 8(a) Regulations.
- We review all of the latest SBA OHA (Office of Hearings and Appeals) cases on 8(a) Certification.
2. We have a very strong success rate!
- We maintain a success rate of over 99% for clients.
- We have assisted thousands of small businesses to achieve and maintain their 8(a) Program Certification.
- We have real references to back up our success rate, that you can contact.
3. We have 20+ years of experience within the 8(a) Program!
- All services performed are by Cloveer employees, not outside contractors, like some of our competitors.
- We just don’t offer 8(a) Certification Completion Services. We offer full life-cycle 8(a) Program services before and after you get 8(a) Certified.
- Our principals (Rick and Monica Otero) worked in their family’s 8(a) Certified business (RJO Enterprises). It was one of the country’s most successful 8(a), high-tech, information technology and electronics concerns. It was recognized for five consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by Inc. Magazine.
4. We won’t waste your time!
- When you ask a question, you will get a straight answer with no double talk.
5. We believe in Customer Service!
- We believe in treating every client with the respect they deserve as a small business.
- Our service agreements guarantee protection of your confidential information.
- All information provided to us is protected on our secure server and will never be shared with anyone.
Finally. We are the best 8(a) Program consultant that is available on the market. The others just try to emulate us.
The fee to complete the 8(a) Program Compliance Service is: $3,200.00.
This is fee payable in two installments. (1) The first installment is paid at the time of the start of your 8(a) Program Compliance engagement. (2) The final balance is due 30 days after engagement.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checks, PayPal and Wire Transfer for payment.
Request a Service Agreement, if you are ready to proceed.
- You are welcome to view our blog or 8(a) faqs for more frequently asked questions on the SBA 8(a) Program.
- You can also view the latest SBA 8(a) Regulations (CFR: Title 13:Part 124) and read up on the extensive rules and regulations that govern the 8(a) Program.
- Payable in two installments
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checks, PayPal and Wire Transfer for payment
- All SBA responses included
- This is a turnkey service.
- No hidden fees