Our manual contains over 80 pages of information including:
- An overview of all the elements required for your 8(a) social disadvantage narrative, along with detailed guidelines on how to create your own narrative effectively. These include, What is the social disadvantage narrative? – Who can be considered a socially disadvantaged individual? – The three areas you need to focus on within your own narrative and How to go about preparing your own social disadvantage narrative.
- A detailed compilation of every type of admissible evidence that can be furnished to substantiate and corroborate the assertions of discrimination made in your social disadvantage narrative.
- A collection of 30 prompts/questions to ask yourself accompanied by examples, intended to assist you in recollecting and depicting your experiences of discrimination within the three areas of education, employment, and business history.
- A printable worksheet designed to assist you in documenting and articulating your individual discrimination instances, to include the When, Where, Who, What, Why and How which are crucial for identification within your social disadvantage narrative.
- A total of 10 authentic and comprehensive social disadvantage narratives outlining chronic and substantial social disadvantage experienced, each containing at least 2 separate discrimination incidents per narrative, all of which were given the green light by the SBA for establishing their social disadvantage requirement. These narratives serve as a reference to help you gain insight into the structure and content of an acceptable social disadvantage narrative. Narratives Included for Indian/Asian, Black, Hispanic and Females.